With my brains and everyone else's information... I'll make as many people as possible look like complete morons!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Country Dancing

I got this comment back in February:

Anonymous said...

This girl said she saw the guys from the MBP... you should ask her.

http://callieann-callieann.blogspot.com/2009/12/celebrity-siting.html


I was able to track her down on Facebook and asked her about her experience. This is her reply:

The story goes:
A friend and I planned to go Country Dancing at Studio in SLC. My friend, Sam, had their number and invited them to come. They agreed and said they'd go but didn't tell us what they were wearing or anything, obviously to keep their anonymous-ness. We found some boys who fit their description of themselves. Calvin and Aaron, we thought. They kept looking at us and talking to eachother and looking over. I can't remember if we approached them or if they approached us. Aaron was wearing a soccer t-shirt, on on MBP it talks about how much Aaron likes soccer. He asked me to dance and Calvin freaked out. "No, dude. We gotta' go. Come on." He was acting very fishy and nervous. Aaron seemed calm and collected and reassured Calvin that it'd be okay. As I danced with Aaron I asked him questions: where he was from, what he did for a living, yadda-yadda-yadda. I don't remember where he told me he lived, but when I asked a second time it didn't match with his original story. He told me he sold security for a living, which is what MBP does. He told me he went on a mission, but it wasn't to Ireland like MBP. After our dance, Aaron danced with Sam and his story was totally different with her. Again, I dont' remember what he said but it was fishy and I knew they were lying. Calvin didn't dance with either of us. He didn't want to be there and it was obvious. He was nervous. They invited us to their house in SLC somewhere. I wanted to go, just to uncover the MBP story but it was late. When we left, Aaron (who goes by Bobby) asked for my number. He wanted to come hang out with us in Ogden. I told him he could come if he'd like but it was late and I couldn't hang out that long. Sam and I wanted to take a picture before they left but neither of them would let us take a picture of them. They got VERY defensive and nervous. They took a picture of just Sam and I but we weren't able to get one of the two of them. (Go figure.) :)

Since then, I've text Aaron a little but never hung out with them or saw them again. We asked them if they knew about MBP and called them out on their lies. They smiled like they either: A) thought we were crazy or B) thought it was intriguing because they really were MBP. Honestly, if they weren't MBP and were just some jo-shmo guys, they'd be running for the hills because we seemed like crazy psycho women asking a million questions. I was 94% sure it was them, now I'm about 85% sure.

I didn't ask how long ago this took place, but I think it was last fall, which is before MBP was too popular. I'm not sure what I think about this story, but by the way these guys were acting, it makes it seem more likely then it would otherwise.

Then again, maybe Calvin really wanted to get out of there because of how bad he hates country music. :)

8 comments:

  1. if it was aaron, he would have denied the accusations anyways due to the fact he doesnt know about the blog. So quite the possibility that they werent the guys. Plus, they mentioned it on the blog, still trying to find the post, but i highly doubt theyd be so cavilier in posting who has seen them and who hasnt. The only way i found out about the carls jr was because jake linked it back to here, and as its anon. they arent in fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin and Jake want to be discovered. Its just so obvious.
    These guys, unfortunately, weren't them. Calvin HATES country music, and Aaron doesnt even know about the blog. The guys these girls met, were just weirdos.


    Girl whose trying to discover these boys....c'mon...its so EASY!!! Calvin goes to weber-his psych class is in the social science building at WEBER, its in the basement as he stated. he said the clock is in the back of the room. All you gotta go is find out when there is a psychology class on friday and go hang out in the social science building. Also with him stating where the clock is, just find the room with the clock in the back! Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to announce that I have solved the mystery. I don't plan on revealing them for now, because I am actually quite impressed by what what these guys have done. Suffice it to say that most of you are very cold, and most of these "techniques" will not work. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she made it up, honestly, because Aaron didn't even know about the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jerks snubbed me, so I'm letting the proverbial cat out of the bag.

    MBP Revealed

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe they got exposed..its official they are John Maxim and Cameron Daley and a lot older than they said...You can research these guys and thier personal twitter accounts and a lot matches up including closing on the new house! Well it was fun guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to hear your thoughts on the current situation with reveal MBP...

    Unless this is actually Jake and Calvin. Actually, then I would even more so like to hear thoughts.

    I am sad MBP has come to an end. I have been telling people it is a work of fiction based off of real experiences for months... but no one listens. I don't imagine your plan was to keep this going forever so, I'm a little saddened that it has ended prematurely.

    The guy who revealed their identities is like the guy that ran into the radio station during H. G. Wells "War of the Worlds" broadcast who grabbed the mic and yelled, "This is all an elaborate hoax!" Of course that didn't happen to H. G. Wells, and he was able to create some astounding entertainment.

    Lucky for H. G. Wells.

    I say good for Jake and Calvin... or rather, good for John and Cameron. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have to say,
    i think they really are young guys just because a friend of mine from high school is fairly good friends with them.
    perhaps he is one of them?

    ReplyDelete