With my brains and everyone else's information... I'll make as many people as possible look like complete morons!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Anonymous Commenter

When MBP posted the blog called "Red Day on the Calendar" about that photographer, Abbie Warnock, it made a lot of people really mad.

So mad in fact, that one anonymous commenter decided to make his own accusation through the comments.

This is what he said:

Anonymous said...

it will be impossible to stay anonymous. You've already shared way too much info.
I'm sure you are one of these guys or they would know
David Bruce, Brian Early, Jared Kinnard, Joseph Rowley, Michael Rushworth.
If I cared who you were I could look these guys up on facebook and figure it out.

Now, this commenter was SO convinced it was these guys, that he posted this same comment on, like, 10 different posts on the MBP blog.

None of them were deleted by MBP and I have to assume if this commenter was correct, that MBP would have deleted them as fast as they could.

I seem to remember someone making a comment about how they researched who came home from Ireland during the time frame that MBP had claimed. Then this commenter did quite a bit of research to figure out who they were... but now I can't find the comment. Dang... it was good, too.

So the bottom line is, the commenter is sure it's these guys, but I'm not convinced.

Back to square... two.

4 comments:

  1. I have been waiting for this to happen. I look forward to hearing some theory's.

    My two cents:
    --I believe there definitely are two writers.
    --I concur they definitely live in Utah.
    --I do not believe they served their mission in Ireland, but probably somewhere in the British Isle. Ireland is too small a mission for them to admit it, but they do have a lot of knowledge about the Queens people.

    The big question is. Are the stories real as advertised? or are they fabricated fiction?

    Good Luck Carmen... be careful what you wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that they're girls.... But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I just looked up the Jared Kinard name and found this on the profile, just thought it was an interesting thing to have posted.

    "you cant know me unless you know me and if you dont know me theres no point in trying to get to know me, lol :)"

    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/jared.kinnard?ref=search&sid=590774717.3639029439..1

    Honestly if this is jake or calvin, their not that cute in my opinion

    ReplyDelete