With my brains and everyone else's information... I'll make as many people as possible look like complete morons!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Twitter

Ok. I've been following MBP on Twitter for a while. I wanted to keep an eye on any hints as to their identity.

I noticed someone named Soccerchik or something tell MBP that her friend was dating one of them. When MBP asked how she knew it was one of them, Soccerchik said something like, "Well, because you posted her text conversation word-for-word." Then MBP asked if Soccerchiks friend was in Idaho with her (soccerchick), but Soccerchik said, "No. She's in Provo."

So, if Soccerchik is right and her friend is telling the truth, then that means that MBP is telling the truth when they claim to be in Utah. Some people have guessed that MBP are really living in another state and are just pretending to be in Utah.

Anyone else have any clues that may prove that MBP are in Utah and not anywhere else?

2 comments: