With my brains and everyone else's information... I'll make as many people as possible look like complete morons!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

First Off...

For the record I like MBP. I like to read the blog and I think it's funny. I laugh alot. I like it so much, however, that I have this obsession with figuring out who they are. Some people might be mad that I'm trying to expose them cause their afraid they'll stop blogging. I don't think they'll stop blogging if people find out who they are. I think the blog will get better. And more exciting.

So after I started reading MBP a few months ago, I got caught up in the drama just like everyone else. So I started reading from the beginning. I got sucked in like crazy. For a little while I thought it was fake. I was, like, "No way 2 guys are blogging. Seriously." But the further I read the more I started to think they were real.

Then I started to see the comments. People started guessing who they were. Some people even started claiming they KNEW who they were cause of one or two things that they said.

I think that the MBP boys are smart. I think they change a lot of stuff so it doesn't look like it's them.

So I need your help. Help me put together educated guesses as to who they are. I don't want stuff like, "It's Matt and Trevor cause they're Mormon and single and funny." That's dumb. I want you to tell me WHY you think it's Matt and Trevor. Specifics. If we can work together to connect the dots, then we'll be able to figure out who these guys are.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. i talked to calvin, and he graduated with my sister at layton high! he knows my cousins too. if he really went to ireland, i'm sure it would be so simple to figure out who he is.

    ReplyDelete