With my brains and everyone else's information... I'll make as many people as possible look like complete morons!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

In Utah

I'm pretty sure they're in Utah and not anywhere else. Here's why. I was reading back through some old posts and comments and stuff and I found something. At the beginning of November, Jake did a post about what they did for Halloween and he said this:

"So then we ended up at this huge Party in Sugarhouse. Seriously, there were like 700 people there. The house was tiny so we just hung out on the lawn. It was so big that guys who were dressed up as cops for Halloween were out directing traffic. Then around midnight, the real cops showed up and that party got shutdown, too."

Then someone left a comment that said:

Danielle said...

My boyfriend and his friend were those crazy guys dressed up as cops directing traffic at the Sugarhouse party. HAHA!!!!

That means that Jake was telling the truth about the party they were at in Sugarhouse. Does that mean they live in Utah? Probably. But maybe Jake has a friend who lives in Utah who went to that party and he told his friends story as his own. Or maybe this Danielle girl is just a fake person that MBP created to vouch for their story.

Why do I think Danielle is fake? Because I just clicked on her name on her comment and it went to a profile for a girl named "Allie" who created her account in November. Well, the comment was made on November 2, 2009, which means Allie/Danielle created her account JUST TO MAKE THAT COMMENT.

Are you getting nervous, yet, MBP? I'm coming for you.

1 comment:

  1. They totally live in Utah. They've commented on my blog before, and the stats said they were from Logan, but that could also be Salt Lake because sometimes the stats are a little off.

    ReplyDelete